View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 11:36   Link #28562
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
Firstly, impressive to whomever got that twist by ep 2, all I can say is I noticed was that they had the same chin, and then made a joke about me being so white and thinking all Asian people look the same.

Secondly, Renall, I have to ask, why are you so angry at Ryu? I understand if from your point of view you thought him stupid and just brushed him off, but why so much anger?
I'm not angry. Why do people assume calling out stupid things on the internet means the person doing it is angry? I am a bit tired by this point, but I could ask the same fatigue-related question of anybody else who happens to be here.

Regarding Shkanon by ep2: It isn't hard. They're never seen together in ep1/2 and Kanon's body disappears. It was practically the first thing some people guessed, especially since some of them were familiar with Higurashi where a similar thing sorta happens. Certainly you couldn't perhaps guess that's what the whole thing was about, but it was possible to guess Shannon/Kanon as the killer(s) and guess they were one person, and as of ep2 no reds were contradicted by it in general.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote