View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 20:32   Link #242
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
I'm male and I picked Mitsuki.

I can't see why everyone hates Mitsuki for getting together with Takayuki after the accident. It was obvious from the beginning that both of them had some sort of feelings for each other. And after the accident, Mitsuki couldn't stand seeing Takayuki the way he was, and pained by the sight of it b/c she loved him. You can't hold either of them accountable for becoming a couple while Haruka was comatose. They needed each other's prescence and comfort. Three years is a long time, and neither Mitsuki nor Takayuki could have made it through those three years without each other IMO.
Of course, I'm not saying that I don't feel for Haruka. Anyone who's been through what she went through deserves all the good things in the world. But, time waits for no one, and I don't think that it would have been fair to Takayuki to wait and wait for her. It would have destroyed him, which would have destroyed Mitsuki, who is clearly not as emotionally strong as Haruka. All in all, I picked Mitsuki b/c I think she needed him more than Haruka did.
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote