View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 18:24   Link #1367
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
That bolded part is the part I want to see the most. If you look back many pages, how many times did you see people admitting that Yuuya is a rude prick or an ass? Not many. You keep seeing "bitch" here and "bitch" there but not much about Yuuya.

Anyways in terms of Yui's response, it was still started by Yuuya:
Spoiler:

If he had responsed in a respectful manner to Yui to her questions, would you think she have said such racist crap to him? His actions offended her greatly, in tern, she offended him back greatly.

If he had also spoke about the Fubuki's weakness with a more respectful tone, would the same thing have happened again? What he was implying while smirking was: "The TSF that were developed by the Japanese is a piece of Junk". We wasn't ranting about it in a way that is meant to help the development but ranting in a way to insult Yui. Which is why they did a closeup of his smirk. Yui caught that smirk which results in more problems between the two.

That's why I will say again but both of them needs to get slapped by tuna.

Also his friend was questioning about why he did not punch her not because he is a brash guy.

In terms of the Asian thing, I never said anything about it to use for Yui. All I'm trying to say was explaining Yuuya's problem regarding his identity. So nothing else to add there.
You know, it'd help if you A: Post the entire conversation and B: keep in mind the events of the previous episode. You will remember that this conversation was after Yui pretty much blew up the bridge of friendship between the two with the "you disappoint me" remark and in this conversation you left out the part where Yui assigns Yuuya a task at odds with the goals stated in his records without any explanation whatsoever while, again, addressing him aggressively with "kisama" again.

So, no, initial hostility is again from Yui's side.

As for nobody admitting Yuuya is a prick... Browsing back, pretty much everyone seems to agree that Yuuya is rude. It's just that Yui's bitchyness eclipses Yuuya's rudeness so much it slings of into goddamn orbit.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote