View Single Post
Old 2013-11-11, 00:55   Link #15
marvelB

^Yeah, you can blame second-hand translations for those messed-up names (they were originally translated from Chinese rather than Japanese, if memory serves me right). And yeah, S.S. Forward refers to Merry. Those translations only lasted as far as early Water 7 if memory serves me right, so luckily the Sunny-go narrowly escaped such an embarrassing fate!

Anyway, the real reason I bumped this thread was because..... I have the game now! Just recently I bought a brand new PS Vita and imported this baby straight away, which arrived over the weekend. And what can I say? I've been having a blast so far! I know a lot of people complain about the Musou/Warriors games due to how repetitive they can be, but I personally just find them so darn addictive.... Anyway, I can't comment on which characters are my favorite so far since I haven't unlocked them all yet (the last people I unlocked at the time of this post are Usopp and Robin), but I'll be sure to address that soon enough. But to be honest, I'm kinda already looking forward to the next game already.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote