View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 11:49   Link #949
ApostleOfGod
^.^

R2 redeemed itself. Heck, all the CG "flaws" that everyone thought it had has just been redeemed here.

Most proper fitting ending. Damn I actually shed a tear for Lelouch. Officially a soft tingz now

Lol 500+ ppl in the CG forum hahaha. Zero's legend lives on.

I wonder what will happen to Kururugi though, I mean if he reaches age 100, will his geass just keep going off everytime he takes a breath?

Epic ride, kind of saddened it's over, yet meh.. A catharsis just occured for me. Damn. And surprisingly, Lelouch didn't really have a tragic flaw or "hamartia". His ideals and his ways have been pretty consistent, and he achieved his goal of recreating the world through the method of self sacrifice. Real heroic. Bearing the sins of everyone, not just his own geass, but also Schneizel's and Charles's and all the victims of Geass who've all suffered. So I guess in reality, Charles > Schnizzle > Lelouch.

As for the romance aspect, meh whatever.

But C.C. Wins !! Haha he's stuck with talking to her forever now, since I doubt she'd give anyone else geass at this point. Especially when you are stuck with the person you like. Man, if I was C.C. I would keep to Lelouch lol.

Real epic, heroic ending. It was a common one, but very well done. CG's been a success the whole way! Damn, it was just great. Taniguchi, don't leave the industry please.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote