View Single Post
Old 2009-12-25, 17:55   Link #321
Symphie
Quit. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Do it over a friend. This how I do it since I don't have a paypal account.

Well you can go to cons- Most of the times people meet up and than just make so photos, goof around or get asked for photos, make conhon entrys etc (that's how it is here). You can also to meet up with them in private or for a photoshoot.

Apropos private photoshot. If things continue like this and I will finally get well again (which might take a while since I'm sick since this summer (therefore I couldn't do it on the big convention) There will be a little photoshoot with three of my friends. COnsisting out of a Jessica, a Beato and Shannon. Well and me as Kanon but since I will get beaten by both Jess and Beato there won't be much to take photos of.
Our Beato asks if someone could repost the guide for the hair and asks if that actually worked with someone. And the Shannon what the best way is to fake the eagle tatoo.
Oh! Sounds like fun! too bad Umineko really isn't popular here in sweden... xDDD so i don't know anyone who likes it.... and my friends isn't really into stuff i like. :x

However, there's some cons here in sweden too but i'm too shy to go alone. xD

I hope you'll get better then. I wanna see the Kanon cosplay photos then 8D hohoho!

If possible, please delete this account.