View Single Post
Old 2011-04-21, 10:57   Link #141
Mirron

Send a message via AIM to Mirron Send a message via MSN to Mirron
No one in Nanoha is unbeatable. Includes the Huckbeins as well, but the heroes (barring Nanoha and Fate mostly, but it still happens with them) are humans too, so they won't always win. I'm glad Signum lost. I think it was more vicious than I'd like, but that's Force in general. I'm much more a fan of the magical aspects of Nanoha, and more light-hearted parts.

Personally, as far as the battles go... I can't wait to see Nanoha's Excellion Buster scene again. Despite how completely useless as an attack it was, I loved her determination in that scene, and in general. The series definitely does a good job of making me like Nanoha's personality, the movie did a great job with her fighting style, so between the two I'm covered. Hope they manage to pull it off with as much of a climactic scene as they did before.

And, on the Signum losing thing... I'm not even that big a fan of Signum. But it's just a bit sad to see someone who is a fan of a character get so down. I want you to cheer up, have more faith in Belkan Knights as a whole (though it is annoying Shamal and Zafira mostly vanished) and look forward to seeing them kick butt in the long run. It's going to be rough on the cast for a while, but they need a serious foe, an anti-magic magic seems like a good way to do it.
Mirron is offline   Reply With Quote