View Single Post
Old 2011-11-15, 20:13   Link #979
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I dont really know what to say about the leveling being class linked. Good and bad maybe. Means other people don't fall behind in level, but then you can't really focus on specific charactes and make them better. Like for example, Alicia is my favourit from the anime, and well if I could make her a hyrid between scout and shocktroop, or focus her level higher than the others (Its like to say in fallout tactics you play a main character which is your priority focus over the others who join). But I still am new, so I will have to play with it more to get a better feel for it. Alicia will always be on my starting lineup nether the less <3
Alicia is God. Sorta like Orlandu in Final Fantasy Tactics. Soloing with her is quite possible.

Quote:
One thing I have to ask, I don't quite understand the *Likes* trait. I can only assume they fight better if they are standing next to that person ? Doesn't really explain it in the manual, but tells it off as a good thing.
If characters Like each other, they do more damage on support fire, and have special quotes for that and getting the Medic for them. I think that's it...

Quote:
I like the vast amoung of characters you can select for your team, apart from Alicia, I've made more favourits from Jane (imperial hater), Hector (former captian of a town watch) and Vyse (People with eye patches are bada$$'s, you know they're going to be fully sick!)
Wait, you didn't pick Vyse due to Skies of Arcadia?

Quote:
I haven't really read this thread because I don't want to read spoilers, but if I can get a ps3, I would like to play more >< I hoping the ending of the game, wont be as dissapointing as the ending in the anime. So I look forward to that with hope.
Most game players hated the anime, FWIW. I dropped it a few episodes in. I loved the game's story all the way through, though.