Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 09:05   Link #4090
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by VezSketch View Post
Nanoha blocked a punch from Vivio and was clashing with her, so no. She was, however, using the Blaster System.
Note that I used the word "attacked" not "fight." She was fighting with Vivio, yes, but she didn't attack Vivio. Much less in melee. After all, it was never her intent to attack Vivio, just to hold her off until she could rescue her. She just shielded, blocked and bound Vivio while searching for Quattro.

Regardless, I believe your point was that Nanoha can increase her physical power. Yes, she can. She did so in S1 in her fight against Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VezSketch View Post
Not particularly impressive as Subaru has done nothing particularly impressive. The only way to somehow gauge her power (along with Teana and Erio) is through rank and scaling her with Arf and Zafira, two characters with impressive feats - they're all AA ranks.
She's the first person in the manga to directly damage a divider. Subjectivity aside of it's impressiveness, being the first to do so is a unique feat.

And I do agree with Vez that we should take the speculation to their appropriate threads. Let's stick to facts in the FAQ.

Last edited by Keroko; 2012-06-22 at 09:24.