Old 2007-04-14, 06:47   Link #32
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
"Don't tell me General Alexander is here?"
"No... someone much, much worse..."

Anyways, hoping there would still be loads of action asides from the omakes, and one last thing...

Spoiler:
Well exact details won't be released just yet but yes the Scrin are here, albeit in a very small presence (a science vessel with some light support for planetary recon) and there'll be our take at why the Scrin didn't bring their full invasion gear lock stock and barrel for Tiberium Wars and saved it for the expansion.

There will be action, as much as it is appropiate for a war movie, but we also decided to have omake as long as it doesn't interfere with the mood. Buster-jokes and other associated randomness still take precendence though. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I'm very interested with "The Case of the Green Planet". Actually, I'm not really into crossover stories, but since this involves Nanoha and Command & Conquer (long live Command & Conquer!) I'm really looking forward to read the story.

"General, our base is under attack!"
"Look! Up in the sky!"
"Is that a girl floating over our base?"

You have problem uploading your documents to FF.net, Kha? It's normal; I often face the problem and have to use the "export" option, copy the whole chapter from word processor and paste to the document manager.
Thanks for the support! I've a good mind to have Nanoha being mistaken for the Scrin after reading ur reply. Certainly makes her sound like a UFO ^^.

Judging from the response we should be working on Green Planet. That means I have to finish the campaign and those buggers to quit skiving off. ^^;

And one more thing:

Spoiler for 3rd Fic:

Thanks for the tip! The prologue of Warring Maidens is up now!