Thread: Licensed Kenpufer (Kämpfer)
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-22, 01:04   Link #1361
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I kind of think of Natsuru's density as karmic justice. Shizuku's feelings may be honest, but you can't deny that she made a pretty bad first impression on him and even her actions after that have always been as a "manipulator". It's no surprise that he takes nothing she says at face value and can't even imagine the idea that she seriously likes him. She dug her own grave here.
While I kind of agree with you here... Natsuru is still unbelievably thick.

This guy really does make Sakai Yuji look like a romance expert in comparison.

While I can honestly understand Natsuru suspecting that this was all a ploy on Shizuku's part... he has to be awfully thick to not get the hint by the mid-way point of the date.

On the positive side, though, it looks like Akane at least has a small chance of winning Natsuru's love, as she's apparently the first girl Natsuru think of (in a good way) when he's not thinking about Sakura.

I feel a bit badly for Shizuku because she really did go out of her way to make this the perfect date, but the combination of her past behavior with Natsuru's thickness made it all for naught... Yeah, she made her own bed, but Natsuru's thickness makes it harder than it should have to be for her to get out of it.

And... Mikoto is quite the eccentric. She's a bit strange even for this cast. Yandere by proxy... what a concept!

Last edited by Triple_R; 2009-11-22 at 01:16. Reason: Editing in take on Mikoto.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote