View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 08:41   Link #221
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
That's the only MGS game he made a mistake with. The others are fine as long as it's Snake.
I disagree with this. MGS2 is a gaming masterpiece that was ahead of its time. The problem is that it went over a lot of people's heads (they just didn't get the premise and concept Kojima was conveying). Another thing is that people are afraid/don't like change, hence at least one of the reasons they didn't like Raiden (the others I find to be shallow).

Anyways, Kojima always delivers a great final product. I was a bit disappointed with MGS4, but it's still an awesome game.

And back to my previous question of preference between Liquid and Solidus, Solidus all the way. Badass president with a noble cause but immoral actions. He came across as a lot more confident, strategic, and assertive, that Liquid did. Liquid was always whining and complaining about being an inferior product, when in fact he was ignorant the whole time and was actually the dominant clone. He came across as foolish in that sense, and placed way too much emphasis on the importance of genes. Solidus was a real boss.