View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 04:17   Link #118
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I could have been watching Darker Than Black, but I chose to stick it out with another one of these re-reviews of Kanon (Though sometimes I wonder if it's worth it, not because of the show, but for other reasons):

Spoiler:

Plot/Character: 3/5. Although the plot focuses entirely on Makoto this episode and it seems like they are rushing the relationship and plot points to make up for lost time during the pranks part, it nonetheless gets the job done decently. Things aren't looking good as Makoto continues to slip away physically and mentally and well....

Animation: 4/5. Better than last episode. That's it really.

Voice Acting: 3.5/5. Yuuichi was alright if a bit irritating early on and Makoto almost, almost made me cry a little during her scene in bed with Yuuichi. Still we didn't here much from the other girls, Mai wasn't so good and Shiori didn't make the appearance she had made since the last episode. Makoto carried the episode in this department.

Music: 4/5. Only because the tracks jumped around quite a bit and even skipped at one point.

3+4+3.5+4=7.25 rounded down to Seven out of Ten again. The series has been better for the last couple episodes. Let's hope to see it continue. With this my reviews have reached a third of the series episodes. A milestone that is sure to be reviled by those who feel I should have shut my mouth about the series a long time ago.