Thread: Gundam Quotes
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-06, 09:34   Link #295
rakusukira

"I am not defined by my abilities alone!" - Kira Yamato

"GATOOO!!" - Kou Uraki (lools)

"It's the same! Our parents gave us life, we are bound by blood to carry out their wishes! Curse or not it's our duty!" - Loni

"I don't need you" - Mineva to Banagher (this one made me lool really hard)

"So he is Ms. Aina's Feddie lover..." - Norris Packard

"I will kill you, Relena" - Heero

"What is it that you're really fighting for, Athrun? The medals you're receiving or your father's orders?" - Lacus Clyne

"The reason Kira fought was to protect other people too, but it doesn't explain why he had to pay with his life, and at the hands of his best friend, of all people! One guy takes the life for vengeance and then someones gets revenge by taking his life. How is that kind of twisted thinking every gonna bring us peace? Well?" - Cagalli (best conversation they had in the entire series)

"Anything for the on you love.." - Duo

"Let's put the resolve of a Federation soldier to the test, Commander Daguza Mackle. If you have the strength, destroy the key and take my life. Losing both the key and myself will undoubtedly deal a severe blow to Neo Zeon. Otherwise, continue to wait for them to storm in and take it from you. There is no time for indecision..." - Mineva Lao Zabi (this is the most epic line episode 2)

that's all i can think of now but I sure love a lot of the quotes from Gundam Seed
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote