View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 21:55   Link #501
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Dusk Taker was Purple; my theory states that Purple avatars are stronger or faster than Yellow and Red avatars, which is what gives them an advantage in direct-confrontation at close-combat.
My bad. So she'll run slower than Taker anyway...maybe about as fast as Pile?

Quote:
Ardor Maiden is the shrine maiden avatar. Sky Raker looks nothing like that.
To clarify, Persona is another rare duel avatar that is clothed, and it so happens that her clothes are that of the shrine maiden uniform.

Quote:
How long does it last? Can repeated strikes increase the effect? If so, how bad can the effect get?
Just about 5 seconds. Repeated strikes within this timeframe do not stack on the stun duration, but the extent to which the avatar is stunned does, as well as the damage from being hit with what is essentially a hard stick.

Quote:
Okay, I can sort of accept that for an avatar that is frail enough and weak enough to have lots of trouble getting SP the normal way.

It's important to remember that powers which would be game-breaking for some avatars would not be so for others.
Like how it's okay for Crow to fly, but not someone with long-range firepower to? I understand...maybe.

I'm editing the post to reflect these changes as well as a list of the moves she learns at which level.