View Single Post
Old 2010-04-09, 21:55   Link #530
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ohay the full version of Oshiete A to Z isn't that ba- Okay too busy going kyaaaa Yukarihimesamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. orz
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Kaoru Chujo actually wrote a whole "seiyuu romance" blog post filled with all the rumours from 2ch...it was an amusing read, but I'm generally really skeptical about most of them. Then again, I'd wager that a number of seiyuu are actually married and are keeping it a secret...
sage

Wonder if she'll get bored enough to update this on her new blog.
Quote:
hehe...I listened several times and just recorded all the amusing parts for future. (admittedly, I mostly just cut out the music and the ads...*gets shot*) Now wondering if I can spare the time to listen to more of it! Maybe I should just give up on anime!
ffff, need to listen still. @__@;

If my Japanese was any decent, I'd probably spend way more time listening to radio shows and watching afureko stuff than actual anime, haha.
Quote:
I do remember thinking that I wouldn't have awarded the main one to Kamiyan for that particular year. This year would have been more fitting...but of course, they're not going to reward the same person two years in a row.
THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN BEST FEMALE TO PAKU ROMI AGAIN. HIGEPIYO FTW. /shot

Ahh, the seiyuu awards are just fun to giggle at though. What was the 2ch thread on it semi-jokingly called.... "Aniplex Seiyuu Awards" lol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
Exactly my reaction when I actually bothered to look up PoT seiyuu stuff. Did I say PoT has over 200 music CD released...?according to wikipedia...

I never understood how did Hetalia character singles sold so well...the one by Kaida Yuki was good though. The fujoshi market is weird.
dood, wtf.

The power of fujoshi is pretty powerful. I mean, JOHNNY fan girls can overpower [mosty] male otaku buying power.
Quote:
WHA?! Even Nakahara Mai needed to take part time jobs? And Ueda Kana. I thought they were well known enough to pay the bills. Just wow...Just makes me think how many seiyuus actually work in the corner convience store...

Popular male seiyuus have it easier then popular female seiyuus, since there are less male seiyuus. You pretty much see Kamiyan, OnoD and FukuJun like everywhere.
I forget what Nakahara Mai did, though I do remember something involving asking her sister for help. Ueda Kana.... She mentioned delivering food to people or something. Kana-sama has a sister too, don't remember where it was mentioned or why I remember. e_e;

Ergh, the seiyuu world is harsh, srsly. You either have to work work work like Kugyuu or be a seiyuu idol like Yukarin to get a decent amount of money.

Also, male seiyuu have it easier in many other ways. The "dark world" of eroge is kinder to men than women, lol. Men don't need aliases. Seiyuu from the dark side, from what I've been told, tend to have better connections than normal seiyuu. Ahhh. @__@;
Quote:
Makes me wonder how much money an 'anison singer' makes...
Oh HIMEKA, plz tell us how much money you make.
Quote:
How much more skin do you want to see?
tbh, I prefer normal outfits instead of bikinis. And yes, her legs are awesome.
Quote:
I've read about that too, but are there any more details on her idol career? Wikipedia wasn't very helpful.
All I know is that the agency tried and failed, which sounds kind of awesome.
Quote:
Heh? What? You mean that weird Power Gate? Didn't Nana sat on a unicorn while singing Unchain World?
Power Gate = Uta Haru thing

Say!You Young = Super Generation, Dear My Princess by the Cherry Boys, Unchain World, Jump, Eternal Blaze. About 30 second clips.
Quote:
Eh?! OnoD is only 31? I thought he was in his late thirties...Nakamura Yuuichi hasn't even hit the big 30 yet...Just shows how well female seiyuus can hide their age, I'm too used to female seiyuus looking younger then they suppose to be. Oh...blame Gackt for being a bishouen uncle.
Also, THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP. Tomatsu Haruka is the queen, lol when her album was released and seriously putting that "WHICH FACE IS YOUR FAVOURITE" poll.

... And Yukarin is the princess. >w>;
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
But most seiyuu have to work part-time when they start out. I remember a friend telling me ages ago that Ishida Akira used to work part-time too...and that she once met a seiyuu (I can't remember who, but it was a female seiyuu) at a cafe/combini or something. If they get enough work, then they usually stop.
Reminds me how some people worship Kugyuu and she goes on the underground like it's nothing. And nothing really happens. Except for this guy who clearly knew who she was and took a picture. Need to find that again.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-04-09 at 22:05. Reason: かわええ、死んでしもう
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote