View Single Post
Old 2010-04-19, 13:05   Link #62
Merctrin
Immi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
My fingers just finished typing this out, so it's utterly raw and straight off the press!

Love and Duty Come in Chains

Prologue and Chapter 1
Spoiler for Love and Duty Come in Chains, Chapter 2 part 1:

NEW PART
Spoiler for Chapter 2, part 2:

Finally, PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT!!! Now excuse me while I go and collapse @_@............
I count... one Wallward that doesn't have any sort of problem with Setsuna, and unless I'm mistaken, she just showed up this chapter. Even the nameless maid doesn't like her.

So let's see... half-demon, obviously interested in Konoka, Konoka is obviously interested in her, she makes very little effort to be friendly, she started this mess and didn't marry the young master, she was picked by another family to guard Konoka, and hired another stranger to help her with that. They probably don't know about all of that, but just her being invited to look after their master's wife by another family probably annoys them, and whatever else they know can't help much.

I think I like Kyo. He's so hopeless that it's really hard to resent him, and even though he yelled at Setsuna, being angry and panicked over impending doom that will be brought about thanks to an escaped enemy isn't much you can blame him for.

So Mana and Setsuna are the only competent guards? ...That's not good. And means that the other ones don't really have the right to be glaring right now.

Very fun all around, and I'm kinda glad that Setsuna got to angst over something besides Konoka's marriage. Also, the idea of her fighting cat demons made me laugh.

More is very much wanted!