View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 03:53   Link #110
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Day One Report

First of all someone tricked me and I ended up wasting all night in Ageha (which sucks, unless you're into these rave-stuff and wants to pick up chicks for an one-night-stand)... so morning lining up for Kantoku and corporate booths was out of the question.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

We arrived around 12:00, and took us about 30 minutes to reach Kantoku's booth, by then (in less than 3 hours), he had sold out everything, packed and was counting the money he had made

Images

The majority of the circles in the east halls were yaoi today, with a few male-oriented works in the corner of hall-3 (about 20 booths out of 1000), and some non-anime/manga otaku stuff, like photo albums, model trains, music, etc. The waiting lines weren't that bad, but the most popular cirles had already sold out their new doujinshi by 13:00.

Images

But this was nothing compared to the corporate booths, SHAFT had sold out, and the waiting lines even to see promo were insane, even at 14:00... 5pb (staff dressed as S;G characters) and SHAFT (among others) had staff creating queues outside the exhibition hall and when there was space inside, moved 50-100 persons at a time (about every 30 minutes)... how should I put it... it was just surreal. Even Wani magazine and Hobby Japan had sold out most of their merchandise and I only managed to get an artbook from Hisasi and Homonculus... I just hope they restock tomorrow.

At least, I managed to grab Fate/Apocalypse from the TYPE-MOON booth

Images

So tomorrow, without stupid late night distractions, I hope I will be in time for Touhou doujinshi, and the rest of the TM and Wani merchandise I missed today.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote