View Single Post
Old 2013-05-19, 22:17   Link #273
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Even if she is abnormally strong, she is still human though. And strength doesn't factor as much as into as the speed of the blade, which is gonna be limited no matter what from regular melee.
I'm 23 years old human and still cannot break knife handle with my grip

my friend, human, go to the gym everyday and cannot break knife handle with his grip

there are angular momentum take place (from how Mikasa slice that finger), it depends on angular speed which depend on Mikasa's arm strength and her upper body strength to withstand rotation. and you can see from eps 7, it also fast

adding to that factor, angle of arrival (blade) is perpendicular to the finger movement, which as we all know that moving thing is weaker if it was attacked from sides

let's not forget that finger (although it vary from titan to titan) is not really the thickest nor strongest part of human body really

adding to yankky 5 argument, samurai (standing at one point) can slice human body wearing armor into two

showing how angular momentum due to strength of upper part of body combined with super sharp blade is really terrifying combination

if you still have a problem believing how hard titan's skin is

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=294

human's head will be broken into pieces, yet titan's head are still intact there

=====

I know you want your theory of having archers to work but I think we have discussion and many already pointed at you before why it was obselete (space, deviant, reloading time and as Armin explained in eps 7: agility and maneuver)

Last edited by articuzwolf; 2013-05-19 at 22:31.
articuzwolf is offline   Reply With Quote