Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 00:44   Link #8779
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
We were good friends for a number of years, and even after our fallout two years ago, he still treats my mother with kindness and respect, so I suppose she wanted him to come. It sort of puts me in an awkward position since she already extended the invitation and he wants to come, so I feel like the bad guy if I tell her I don't want him around.

Admittedly, part of the problem is I don't really feel settled on him, even now. I've avoided interacting with him for two years simply because I don't know how I'd be around him. I knew sooner or later I'd have to talk to him again, but I really wish I'd had more time, even if it's the coward's way out.
okay here's the thing bro, if you feel uneasy around him, then just make sure you ALWAYS have a friend with you, that will make it MUCH less weird feeling even if you two were to bump into each other, smile, and don't make it painfully obvious that you don't feel good around this dude

that's basically it bro, just gotta hang in there 'till it's over

alternatively, you could always just try to avoid him, then again i doubt that'd work