View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 23:16   Link #874
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Just started this on recommendation of my friend. I think the moral of the story is
1) Don't play a crappy game with only 10k players and melee attacks.
2) Adults are useless as usual. Such a long time and they still can't crack the game, learn to safely remove the device (really it shouldn't be hard) or find the game server.
3) Anyone who is such a newbie at playing games that they can't even read the UI really shouldn't start with such a complex game.
4) If you have to play (extreme) hardcore mode,do play smart and take calculated risk. If your life depends on it, it is safer to grind at easy mobs even if it is boring.
5) It really pays off to have an ISP that doesn't DC.

The circumstances surronding this show is really bewildering. I suspect the whole thing is an elaborate hoax. No one is really dead and the players are just experiencing the whole thing in fast time and only a few hours have past in the real world. Or it is a government conspiracy and the players are unwitting experiment subjects.
1. I dunno about you, but the day they put out a VRMMO like that, I'm going in on day one, magic or not.

....though I might check for stuff about microwave emitters....

2. These points have been debated ad nauseum, suffice to say that it's part of the story setting that there is nothing the outsiders can do and leave it at that.

3. It was a impulsive spur-of-the-moment thing for her.

4. That's what many did.

5. hell yes
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote