View Single Post
Old 2006-05-26, 15:11   Link #32
Nics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
It is inevitable that such discussions will overlap. I need to see more of the pros and cons of gaining six additional chapter discussion sections. For example, what is there to stop people who have watched Watanagashi-hen to start spoiling in Onikakushi-hen? If such chaos ensues, it might be better off to leave the overall discussion with that singular general theory section. Please give me your input.
Hm, I can understand where you are coming from, but if you have one general discussion for all theories, then it will be difficult for newbies to jump in and bring up a chapter that was last posted about 2 pages ago, etc.

Plus since it's just one general theory thread, then people who do catch on late probably end up spoiling themselves by reading something they don't understand until they are caught up with the series.

I suppose you could only start a new thread for each chapter after that chapter has already finished airing in Japan, and not so much wait for the fansubs since we can't predict when they will be released. Plus should a late comer have a question or theory, then it's still in line with the current'ness of the thread?

Sorry if I bring up the possibility of 'late comers' but I just watched the wind fansubs because I couldn't wait for Ayu any longer, and I'm flat out hooked.
Nics is offline   Reply With Quote