Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 01:17   Link #1898
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

On Monk attacks:
On Inferno (w/o quickening bug), I like Way of Hundred fists. While it does not have debuffs built into them, the AoE Knockback associaated with the 3rd strike (and each is made rapidly) is one form of damage mitigation in inferno mode while your range dps kill things.

A friend of mine tanks with tempest rush and runs in circles .

@Gems:
The gold cost for combining low level gem, or even crafting things from BSing atm does not truly justify their creation. Inferno recipes cost 130k gold alone just for the craft + ~50-80k worth of mats. You are better off just spending 500k on something on the AH rather than gambling 2.5 times.

Right now there are some specs that are completely broken. Monk's Healing Mentra just got nerfed. Mage's armor nerf is rumored. Demon hunter can stealth through Inferno cow level wearing full MF and loot all the chests and pinata while stealthed yielding act 4 lvl loot... It is rather discouraging knowing those who "exploit" are ahead of me in the game already. As a barbarian (who play with a DH and a mage) we work really hard to progress through acts and killing each elite pack "properly". If it wasn't because the support of my friends I might have given up on my barbarian a long time ago.

Even after the nerfs they can keep the millions that they have made. As soon as RMAH rolls out (I don't think the game is prepared for it yet) they will be the ones who will flood the AH with various items they have farmed so far....

PS:
Want to buy stormshield @>27% block and "decent" stats, will pay 2.5mil.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-05-23 at 01:28.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote