View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 20:17   Link #55
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3htr0LL View Post
Constantine?, Devils Advocate? DA was only "saved" by pacino but man o man this guy really sucks at acting. Don't even get me started on the movie where hes the doctor into old chicks... His best movies are probably, bill and ted, matrix and the replacements... of good movies to bad I would say your looking at a dud.

on a side note, idiots who think japnaese should be the only ones to do la... think again. The one movie that I'm really excited about is Oldboy with will smith... that just wreaks of fucking win.
He is by no means a horrible actor. He has his own style that he fits into and when he has roles that fit the style he pulls it off very well. As wingdarkness said he doesn't have a big range as an actor. However he does have a particular range he fits into and Spike is one of those roles I actually believe fits into it. Its not like SPike is really "all over the place" emotive himself. Saying Keanu Reeves is a terrible actor to me is almost like saying some actor who is primarily good at filling comedy roles sucks as an actor because they can't play serious roles.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote