View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 15:02   Link #3320
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It isn't her place to win the game. Its Battler's place. Her motives seem to be to get Battler to play the game seriously and correctly.

This is either because she wants Battler to win, or she's getting him ready to face Beatrice for real (or Lambda, who Bern would really like to see lose). Of course this would assume yet another troll out of Beatrice, which does not seem to be the case. Thus Bern is getting Battler set up to win and/or to take on Lambda in Meta, or the mastermind in the real world...since no matter who it is, it will shock him somewhat.
It didn't seem like that when Bern was about ready to leave Battler impaled on Dlanor's red sword.

In the best case scenario where you are correct and she's trying to help Battler her methods are still evil. I love how she said that she would help Battler in episode 1's second tea party and then in episode 2 all she did was show up at the end all call him pathetic. Best team player ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The whole Ep5 is rigged.
I don't think it is possible to explain what happened without twisting red truths, using unrealistic theories or claiming some games scenes are totally fake. Of course I prefer to go with the latter.
Someone fucked with the clock. Now things can be explained.