View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 01:55   Link #4
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Alright, what a huge a$$-pull on Sasuke's part (which serves nothing but bring him to parity with Naruto for the purposes of this specific fight)....and then cutaway before anything is actually shown to more 1st Hokage comedy shenanigans. End chapter. Disappointing.
Disagreed. the use of senjutsu by sasuke is likely only for the purposes of this fight, but it was speculated long before now...

i remember stating on this forum i would like to see the all shodiame...so happy it finally happened

many a parallel has been drawn between naruto and hashirama in the last few chapter so seeing him behave this way is no surprise to me. besides i've always wondered how the distribution of the bijou came about. if he were of any other personality type i dont think he'd bother giving them away to begin with...

i would like a better explanation of senjutsu tho....i mean whats really up with the juugo clan, sage frogs, and sage snakes?

oh yeah, and sasuke gonna be stronger than madara one day...sounds good to me

first raikage looks like Black Dynamite the cartoon character. Cracked me the hell up lol

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-09-25 at 02:48.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote