View Single Post
Old 2006-10-09, 16:30   Link #50
dfens

Woo I came across this thread again on accident but I'll help out once again.

Kertas: I just got Volume 7 yesterday I was so pissed that it came out back in
July 27,2006. I didn't even know their was a volume 7 till a few days ago when I tried the authors website and by accident found out that their was. Luckily their is a Japanese shopping center around the corner from my house and they have a book store that sells all the mangas from japan.

Anyways the 2 girls on the cover are Triela on the left with Claes on the right. They are not grown up I though that was the case as well until I read the book. The reason they look older is because in this volume they wear more adult oriented clothing and makeup to look older for the mission they are assigned.

octoberasian: ADV did not edit or censor anything. I have all 7 Japanese volumes and the 3 that ADV released and comparing 1-3 of both versions. The only difference is 3 things. One the price the Japanese volumes go for about nearlly 6 bucks but I paid around 8 at that one store. Which is fair since they have to import them from Japan. Two the quality of paper is much better on the japanese versions. And three the Japanese versions have high quality dust covers which I like other then that they're completely the same.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.