View Single Post
Old 2006-12-22, 11:06   Link #82
Retsoor

I wouldn't discount Jeremiah's ability in comparison to Karen just because he had a Sutherland under him. The man bumped Karen's projectile in midair while he himself was in free-fall. I doubt the speed and power of the projectiles are greatly different between the Glasgow and the Sutherland, so it would be an issue of skill.

Regarding Kewell, they could've at least put in a few yen and make it seem like he tried to evade, now he was just slaughtered. Finally, Lancelot got to properly shine here since you can't have a good match without two nearly equal combatants. All in all, it's on a good note that Code Geass ends the year.

Jeremiah's appearance inspired me, and I daresay I can envisage Code Geass's endgame already. By the beginning of the third to last episode Schnaizer's coup d'état ends in a cross counter between him and the Emperor. The Emperor staggers, but stands tall. At the end of the episode Lelouch enters the Emperor's presence and they agree to decide the fate of Britannia by having an arm wrestling match. The entirety of the second to last episode is devoted to a training montage for Lelouch, with appropriate shots to his women having hopeful and or fearful expressions. The final episode will be twofold. First, Lelouch and the Emperor have an epic arm wrestling contest with twists and turns, plenty of reaction shots and commentary from affiliated bystanders. The second part will be the followers duking it out in a three-way melee between Lancelot, the Crimson Lotus and Jeremiah the Shell Bullet.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote