View Single Post
Old 2010-06-22, 14:29   Link #13
NeoSam

An illustration from volume 5 has been added:
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/books.php?id=25429

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
There're a ton from MF Bunko now aren't there? Hidan no Aria, Asobi ni Ikuyo, MM! are getting animated, and from before there are Kampfer, Kanokon, Seiken no Katanakaji, Zero no Tsukaima, Kamisama Kazoku etc. I don't know why but I keep expecting Iconoclast to get one (just cause Ichiro Sakaki wrote it), but I would actually bet money that Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai will get an anime, and maybe Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai as well. As long as Dengeki isn't hogging all of the adaptation I'm happy as well too.
Yeah I know, I did start threads for all/most of these past and upcoming anime adaptations of MF Bunko J light novels ahhh in my post I meant what MF Bunko J light novels also have the potential to get an anime adaptation other than those that have already been announced/animated. I think that Dengeki Bunko might have met its competitor in anime adaptations of light novels... though its my favourite label, but still I would like to see diversity of shounen light novels from various shounen light novel labels getting animated.

Just looking each month at the covers of the new MF Bunko J light novels somehow makes me wish all of them will get animated sorry for my perversion... lol

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-06-22 at 14:44.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote