View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 15:49   Link #45
Maerskian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnstorm View Post
Can you tell I'm having fun in this thread?
And as i said... it's quite a relief ...
As far as i remember, recommendation threads tend to die abruptly ... even if the OP have some more pending questions/comments.... so can't be more happy as this one is going and then again: the quality answers i'm reading, specially considering my particular case .

Quote:
@B Gata H Kei

Missed that.

Did you actually watch the show, or are you going on the concept? I passed that one on for a long time, for precisely the reason you quote. Then I watched it, and found I was wrong. It's really quite charming, the way the main character tries and fails to be "dirty".
No i didn't . Don't have that much time, so i basically copy-paste show's names from this thread at AniDB. There, i saw the ecchi label floating around & the picture full with typical ecchi-series stereotypes ( big boobs, glasses-girl, some lolis ... and the typical dumb/naive-faced only? male character ( ... that going by ecchi-anime standards ... may have some "strange disease" that won't allow him to be around females, etc ?!?! ) ...

I admit is not exactly the best method...

Anyways, if tihis show has a more comedy/pary approach, definitely would try it ... like shows with echi/misunderstanding gags like the aforementioned Mitsudomoe & Kyou no go no ni or Colorful miniseries , etc... but straight-ecchi series... is something i can't bear to be honest ...

Ecchi series looked great in the beginning, at the ( more or less ) beginning of the E-Fansub era ... but after a couple of shows like that, i got extremely tired of 'em.
Maerskian is offline   Reply With Quote