View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 17:57   Link #1798
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Thanks, Elo. I really pity macchafrap who has to not only make sense of this but also translate it coherently. @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Now, if we can just timeline out the AC pre-series stuff....
Are you offering? lol I'm not subjecting myself to this madness again. Heck, if it's up to me, Angelina never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
It's confusing, but not necessarily in an "Omg what could it be!!???" kind of way, but just confusing :s
Just alone having about 4 Catherines in one series (two of which are alive and interacting) is... blah.
You know, I'm this close to calling Katrine/Katherine/Catherine/Quatrine/however her name is spelled 'Quatre with boobs' just to keep them apart. Because, let's face it, Quatre got gender bent xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
this made me laugh, it sounds as if she'd gone off. Like.... milk xD

edit: but wait, we are sort of sure there is only ONE physical body of her, right? Are we? Sorry, I got so confused...
First of all LOL! If Relena is anything like sour milk then of course she's unpleasant xD
And yes, if we go by my take there is only one Relena, who also got defrosted only once. Begs the question why the heck they waited 20 something years to do so. *shrug* Well, it did come in handy when Milliardo was offed and they were looking for a new president.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote