View Single Post
Old 2011-02-19, 18:40   Link #3021
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Animation and artwork are two very different things. The latter is what many viewers are most concerned about. If something doesn't look "pretty", there's a good possibility it'll be dismissed by many viewers today. And did you not read my post? You just proved my point about those very viewers watching crap all because they're so focused on the exterior layer (artwork/animation) of the show.
well if you say artwork and that includes coloring then fine i get it, i thought your specifically saying animation as most ecchi and shounen anime have low quality animation, i say the old shows do not have much good coloring than today's anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
You're wrong. One Piece is also done by Toei Animation (the same company that did DragonBall). That being said, it also has various styles of animation/artwork because of the different teams working on the series.
i know its done by Toei studio too, im not that a consistent viewer of One Piece but when i watch random episodes and youtube videos their are not much difference on the artwork when i look at it, compared to that to Naruto (and Shippuuden) you can tell that their is a lot of artwork variation between arcs and episodes
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote