View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 11:25   Link #1236
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linglan View Post
well, just finish S1, don't like this one much. Like I said before, it is always they know his weakness yet still they try to use their magic/esp... remind me of gundam 00 S2, they know they can't win but still keep going one by one...

Railgun is much better imo
Railgun much better -_- Railgun manga is indeed good but better? --_--

what story are you reading? S1 of what main story? or the SS? but then again there is only 1 Side Story 1.

If your asking about Touma. You do know that it only resides in his right? Cause normally anyone who is strong will think its weak and useless. Yes it can erase magic and super natural abilities but its only in his right hand. Anyone who consider themselves strong will underestimate him and think his weak.

Heck I think Touma is weak. A surprised attack can easily kill him or even in one one front, front to front. use a darn gun and his dead but magicians and espers has their own style of fighting and pride in their powers. Specially the strong ones. If you can't even understand that then you will never understand why Touma kept on winning against all odds.

Plus do they even know his weakness or full grasp of his abilities? they only knew his right hand is special. It can negate magic and super natural abilities. But that's all there is too it. In his record his level 0 and stupid, delinquent in class. No one will take serious a guy with this record.