View Single Post
Old 2006-02-11, 17:29   Link #320
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Sakura-chan-i like the bg and its colour and the guy's cute [am i the only person that doesnt ask if sakura-chans sigs ppl are a guy or a girl?] just the text is abit small but everything else is good! 9/10 p.s. i also think im also the only person that thought the guy from her last sig was gorgeous XP

wingdarkness- i like the simple crop and where you cropped it. simple but not plain. theres nothing wrong with it so 10/10

Winter&Summer- w00t! go css! kinda stops every split second though...8/10

D3athScythe- cool saber sig! i like the image and the quote but nothing really pops out at me. other than that *thumbs up* 9/10

ForeverGoNe- do i even need to rate yours?? ill give you the same old rate...10/10!

Well yeh to ppl, the reason i make shiny sigs is because i like it shiny! shiny is cool! anywho i also never ever used a brush for those sigs except my rin sig but that was way back. the saber one which Cyz is using now was just me fooling around in my spare time. the ilya one was me fooling around too and the caster one i have now...the bg i made from scratch, not exactly but i think you know what i mean...the things i do when im bored...:P
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote