Thread: StarCraft 2
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 10:55   Link #1264
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
"There's a few legitimate cases that we're going to try and address over time. Location-based tournaments, or let's say I'm in a dorm with a firewall or something like that, hopefully there's a way to determine that and maybe start a peer-to-peer game."

Yes he did. He did address the no internet issue. And also that they're looking into it.
But I don't think he is addressing the issue of those who save up to buy the games they want. During this part of the year, I estimated that I need at least $700 to get the games I want to play. And I am known pretty well back in my school days for my ability to pick good games from the bad.

I understand they are protecting their rice bowl, but I hope that Starcraft 2 doesn't suck as much as its ancestor before Brood Wars.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote