View Single Post
Old 2004-11-23, 00:41   Link #70
Emotive_Adamantium
Emotive_Adamantium

Just dropping a note here... I used to enjoy watching David Violence AMV's even though they can be a little schizo at times, but the ol' hard drive crashed and I've since been searching for his stuff and now it seems that it's nowhere to be found anymore?!

Is it just me or can nobody else find his vids? I thought they used to be on animemusicvideos.org, but apparently all of his vid's got taken down. Did he do something especially illegal or what? And his internet site www.codewhite.org is certainly no help.

Current Fav. AMV studios: Absolute Destiny (gothic fairytale rocks my world), Electric Leech, anything MexicanJunior does, and Ermac (everyone should really see this guy's retirement AMV, his last creation is called "extraordinary world" and I think it's the first AMV to combine Visualization Effects with anime and manga, plus he uses his own original remix for the music, a lot of talet, he will be sorely missed)

One more thing: so, does anyone know who Kevin Caldwell actually is? I mean, a Google search comes up with everything from politician to football player, and he's got no account over at animemusicvideos.org. I can't seem to find info about him or his videos anywhere. does he have an internet site, or is he just some famous AMV author name that everybody apparently knows, but knows nothing about?
Emotive_Adamantium is offline   Reply With Quote