View Single Post
Old 2006-03-20, 10:09   Link #1
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
Something similar to Ergo Proxy (that's complete), or...

Just any show in general with suberb art, and style/ well done cinematography. It seems I tend to hold a bias towards older shows because they look outdated ( ), but at the same time if a show like Ergo Proxy comes along, I'm very appreciative if I can see that the animation was actually chorographed and given thought. It doesn't have to have fancy camera changes, slow motion, motion blur, etc. so if you know of a show that just has great animation quality and you just want to reccomend it, go for it. I'll have to warn you that i'm not a great fan of Mech, though....but hey, Ergo Proxy made me take a baby step towards sci-fi (which I'm far from the biggest fan of), so I bet I could surprise myself.

Some of the popular shows that I've already seen are:

Champloo
FMA/Naruto/Bleach
FMP.

I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Name anything like Ergo Proxy or that sounds like I'd like, and when I remember more shows that I've seen, I'll edit this post. Thanks in advance. Hopefully there's a lot of stuff I haven't looked at. Liscensed/Unliscensed is fine. I figure if it's complete, DVDs are out.