View Single Post
Old 2010-07-30, 12:24   Link #99
maelstormCaT

wah, such a hard time to find the subs, thank you youtube XD
not a good subs, but my limited japanese understanding is enough to fix the wtf subs into something that make sense

thought on the episode:

even if they find a replacement room they still mess around too much to act like a club lol.

writing lyrics seems like a pain, sure that mugi already have the tune done, but i suppose its not easy to write the lyric for the song... well, guess that confirms it, the new song is called "U & I" written by yui for ui... heck even the tittle spell ui's name lol
for something that yui dont have help with, that is very deep lyrics, especially if we consider her first lyrics ;p

how the heck mugi connects a detective scene script with lyrics is beyond me.
azuza song is for ton chan lol, it actually make a decent song if they replace the turtle with something else
mio is in a slump this time around ;p she fail to make the lyrics for this one lol , aww, dont cry..
ritsu's lyric is.... no comment

when yui called cuz ui is sick everyone rush to her house lol, and there we see mio hugging a turtle plushie, all mio fan must be having a moment there

overall, this is a very good episode, not perfect, but good. will look forward to the school festival episode, which i assume will be in 2-4 eps more.... maybe