View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 20:38   Link #74
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Hilarious episode (except the end).
Kobato's "transformation really was rofl, but it seems Kodaka is already used to stuff like that from her, hence his lack of reaction.

Yozora is massively trolling everyone again. First she gets Maria to run around naked in the sun because of a "vampire bite".
Then she trolls Sena with the shark at the pool in the game. Sena is distracted, presses the wrong option, and the shark bad end actually comes true... totally unexpected.

Then Sena and Kobato want to go to the pool, and the others come too. Yukimura got a female swimsuit, thanks to more of Yozora's trolling.
We get some more bouncy Sena, but then...

Yozora and lika leave again after just arriving. I can understand Rika feeling unwell under all these people, as she's always holed up in her lab and doesn't even participate in the ordinary school lesson, so she#s always all by herself only (except when she's in the club). So her feeling unwell among many people isn't that far off.

I don't buy it coming from Yozora though, as she is among people regularly during classes and such. Also, she didn't want to go to the pool first, but then reconsidered when she thought up a plan to thoroughly ruin Sena's fun. Seeing how much Sena wanted to go, she decided to first come along, just to leave again shortly after arriving under some pretense, for the sole reason of ruining Sena's fun of being at the pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
No I think he's only comparing her up to the point he met her a month ago.

(Note the flashbacks)
Yes, that's how I understood it as well. He's comparing Yozora to one month back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
PS2/Question: Why did Kodaka take tickets for adults
"Child" is only for persons up to 13 - he probably got a child ticked for Kobato, but full adult price for all others. Often, there's a reduced fee for pupils, but apparently that's not the case here.