View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 22:21   Link #2846
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Argh, another bad ep. I was face-palming at two-thirds of the episode where it was your usual anime beach shenanigans involving swimsuits, maid outfits, censored nudity and other fanservice. When will anime ever get human anatomy right? It's either flat or over-sized. in this case, Hare's boobs were oversized.

As the majority of the ep was awfully painful to watch, I cannot give it more than a 4/10, which is slightly better than last week's completely over-the-top display. I'm losing interest in this series fast... and that interview with Yamamoto, Ohyama and Wado did not help one bit.
I find it funny that the part where you start hating the series is the part where most people are starting to think it's watchable (not great, but nothing to complain about either). Although to be fair, the main reason I'm starting to like the series more is because Shu FREAKING SMILES OR GETS MAD instead of that sad face he does constantly throughout the first few episodes.

By the way, I notice that Gai had some kind of database on the voids inside people. How he got that...I have no idea. Oh well.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote