View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 03:39   Link #33
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I adore the OP. It reminds me of the kinds of anime opening themes from the late 90s to early 2000s that I really liked so much as a kid. (To avoid confusion: I am NOT saying that Crossing Field sounds like those songs, because it obviously doesn't. What I mean is that it gives me that same catchy feel-good vibe that the songs that I liked from that time did.) I did not expect to like it this much at all. I like it WAY more than both of Accel World's OPs combined.

I do agree with what a couple of others said in that I do think the song could've benefited from being performed by a stronger singer, but I'm not complaining with what we were given one bit. And the slick animation just helps bring it all together.

As for the ED, I'm lukewarm about it. I do like it more than Accel World's EDs, especially the first one (I'm a Kotoko fan, but I'm still not crazy about that song). I think I will listen to it more, and see if it grows on me. But it's a pretty song, imo. Soothing, even. (Without being boring.)

Last edited by Kismet-chan; 2012-07-11 at 21:59.
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote