Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 05:09   Link #26592
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Someone from the ISD whacked him? Or the CIA/Chinese intelligence?

That "military application" thing is suspicious. Either Shane was undercover for the CIA to take evidence of the GaN or any military involvement between China and Singapore, or he was silenced because they don't want him to bring this sensitive knowledge back to the US intelligence agencies.

I have always been suspicious at those China PRs serving in our military in certain posts, especially officers. The running joke amongst locals is that we try to memorise their faces and names so we know who to shoot first when SHTF.

EDIT : After more readings on GaN research, I have come to believe that many powers already have some prototype application of the substance in military gear. The research papers should have been very basic and be of little or no use to either China and US, which already has enough data to analyse on their plate. And given how the SPF had made rollover statements alongside IME, plus that the hard disk has been accessed the day before his parents visited, I hazard guess that such an operation is local because with siginificantly larger agency experiences, neither China nor US could have done such a slipshod work. Even special operators have been trained to do IMMEDIATE site exploitation upon completion of an operation, but the hard drive and data seem to have been taken the day before his parents visited.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-02-18 at 06:25.