View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 21:40   Link #99
lequory
People hate good theories

Aizen Sousuke

Complete Hynotism

Controls all five of the senses, creating a single figure, form, energy, touch, and smell. It can deceive the enemy with all of those. Once your caught you can't release yourself from it even if you realize your caught unless Aizen breaks the shikai in front of you.

In even more simpler terms once he shows you his shikai anything he wishes for you to see...you'll definitely see it.

Now that my research is done and I've read the chapter... in order for Aizen to execute his plan he had to show his shikai to everyone of lower class in order for the fake to be seen as him. Kyouka Suigestu is an overpowered shikai but thats not what this post is about. Now for him to get shinji caught in his shikai he had to sneak around and let shinji come to him, hence the scene where it looks like shinji swiped his shikai away. That had to be the precise moment where he caught shinji. Now as far as the rest of the captains being caught, we do remember the ceremony he performed for the vice captains right, we have no way of knowing when he caught the current captains. Most likely he pulled his shikai out on them when he was walking around with shinji and they came upon them then he hid like he did with shinji and pulled it out, made them believe the bald dude was him and then put his plans into place.

Damn I hope this helps others..some of what i said is just speculation using situations that had already happened and trying to piece them all together using the anime and all the pendulum chapters to make an educated guess at deciphering how Aizen used his shikai on everyone. I'm beat now..going back to watch Yu Yu Hakusho. Peace