View Single Post
Old 2010-08-17, 17:22   Link #257
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I didn't get the memo that anything non red is any less trustworthy than any white scenes we got before but weirdly don't get so contested like this one.
Then what, do you intent to claim that all flashbacks we have seen so far are lies as well?

Seriously, the setup was consistent with what we were presented so far, and its purpose.
If you are going to discard that for the hell of it, you can then very well trash this episode and the rest and wait for the answer.
I don't intend to say that everything presented in episode 7 are the truth. However, the purpose of key scenes are likely to put us on the right tracks, or at least, fleshing out portions that would help to figure the whole frame.
That doesn't mean you have to blindly trust anything and everything, but I see no damn reason not to trust this portion of the story.
I think the big question is what point EP 1 has if everything said in EP 7 was true.
Until know many people beleft that EP 1 was the actual event and everything after was just to pinpoint the murderer and unsolve 'how she did it'.