View Single Post
Old 2011-10-05, 05:06   Link #10
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I think it looks great. I know people are complaining about the CG, but it's Kamiyama so I'm not worried about it. The cell shading looks good and I like how it works out for the scenes in that trailer. Everything looks fluent to me, it gets the point across without it being distracting.

Everyone seems to be putting down the CG...I don't get this at all...but anyways, it's gonna look amazing in the end since it's only a trailer. Plus with his resume, you can't go wrong with it. The redesigns for the characters look fine too. I think it's better to modernize them since it was originally made in 60's.

As a whole, you can still recognize them. If a new viewer was to see this for the first time, they couldn't tell the difference. They'll just say that it looks clean and I can't wait to see more of it.

Production I.G. knows what they're doing, they did this so they can cater to a wider audience. If it's a hit, they'll continued it as a tv series like GITS.

Personally, I'm just glad that this is getting remade. I can tell that it's already looking better than majority of the stuff that's out there right now. Both visually and story wise.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2011-10-05 at 05:37.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote