View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 15:43   Link #414
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I didn't call it wrong or unfair. On the contrary, it was smart of Naruto to prepare like that, given the failure of syncing with Pa and Ma like Jiraiya did. It is, however, pre-battle planning that helped influence the fight's outcome. That's all I was saying.
right on. i consider this part of the person/character though. like how shikamaru prepares for battle. its strategy and doesn't detract from someone's power level. though i think we're on the same page anyway

Quote:
And as far as I know, it was never up for debate that Naruto won the battle against Pain. It would be stupid to claim he didn't. But then, Sasuke won the battle against Itachi too, and that doesn't by any stretch make Sasuke the stronger (though admittedly, the conditions of their battle were different). I was under the impression that the argument was that Naruto winning does not immediately make him the stronger of the two.
ok well it's nice to hear someone say naruto won. lol! but yea, I would argue that sm naruto is stronger at this time

Quote:
Personally, I like what somebody else said on the subject: If you were to put Naruto and the Six Paths in an isolated area and pit them against one another, with no pre-planning and zero knowledge of eachother's abilities, Pain would win with ease.
yea, I would be on the fence with this one. i see what you're saying and planning certainly helped naruto a lot, enough to have a major character die for the cause, but what would happen when the fox cloak came out? i wouldn't be so quick to say naruto would lose to anyone. its naruto we're talking about here afterall

Quote:
I'm not saying there can only be one consciousness, I'm saying that actions performed by one consciousness shouldn't be used to judge the power of the other. Killer Bee is different in the sense that his consciousness retains complete control over any transformation. In the case of Juugo, as I said, all that changes is that he goes berserk. It's still him in that case.
i don't see the difference if "actions performed by one consciousness shouldn't be used to judge the power of the other" as you say. 8tails is a different consciousness. samehada as well, etc... so theoretically you shouldnt count them towards those characters' power levels. I would though
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote