View Single Post
Old 2007-04-20, 13:44   Link #1102
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Pardon me for going off topic, but does anyone here know if there's any good alternatives besides Himeya in shipping bishoujo games internationally in terms of prices? As Himeya's a tad bid high on the price range of some of these games (even with shipping excluded, they charge insanely higher than the original sale price in Akiba stores). If I live any further away from Japan (i.e. Europe or North America), I'll be going bankrupt any moment.
I've been posting about Paletweb all the time, so it feels like I'm repeating myself, but yeah, I prefer to use them over Himeya.

I've been using this as my sig in Aquastar for a couple of months now, but I think I'll try to give it a little more publicity here too

A doujin novel game with a rather interesting premise and atmosphere. The OP movie attracted my attention, so I played through the first chapter of the game (the only one out right now).
The language at times can go way beyond "heavy handedness" all the way into the realm of denpa talk, but overall I liked it for a mere prologue.

The next Higurashi? Don't know yet, but it's one game I'm keeping my eyes on.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote