View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 13:15   Link #72
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I changed how the threads should go, in a different direction:

[Game] Umineko - Spoilers and speculations: this thread shall serve for everyone who wish to make theories and the like with any information that was retrieved recently (from any media). This will allow everyone to actually focus all theories that were scattered around several threads (even in the anime thread for some bizarre reason).

Though, if you do that to this thread, won't people who "speculate" with the "anime" as their foundation/background knowledge be essentially "spoiled" by those who have "game" foundations/background knowledge? In other words, if i wanted to slap down my "theory" for what is happening in Episode II of the anime, and i go in there and read the post after mine thinking that it might be about MY post, and instead get spoiled by someone who has already seen episode II and goes "Since we already saw Beato hugging battler in episode II, this must mean..."

You know what i mean? I'm just curious, is setting up this thread like this suggest that you don't want any more speculations/theories AT ALL in the actual anime episode thread? Because then i feel like people have no where to express their speculations without the possibility of getting spoiled by someone who has already played the game :\...