View Single Post
Old 2005-12-22, 09:28   Link #16
HEDGESMFG
Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
Yes. Another person has found out the greatness that is Turn A Gundam. I can not stress enough that all Gundams fans need to watch this sereis before they say how good any of the others are. Turn A has actually become the standard in which I judge Gundams shows in terms of plot, character development, action and battles.

The person that said it wasn't better then SEED, especially in the battles. There is one major key difference there. You'll notice in Turn A Gundam there is honestly no recycled footage at all. Most certainly not in the major scenes and not even least important scene. All of the animation is difference, especially for the battles. Each battle is unique. SEED you have recycled footage in battles to a great degree. Beams being spammed left and right and things just exploding. Yes it comes down to person taste but objectivly Turn A is the by far the better of the two due to the time taken and its presentation in it's battles.
There IS recycled footage, but it's extremely minimal. Off the top of my head, the only thing that I can remember is the Turn-A using the same jump sequence a few times. There were probably a few other small things too, but nothing terribly noticable. I find it a shame that Turn-A is only being seen by less than 1/3 of the people who see Destiny, though. SEED is licensed, had a TV airing, and is far better than it's successor, but Destiny is just sloppy and thrown together in comparison.
HEDGESMFG is offline   Reply With Quote