View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 22:52   Link #12916
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I'm half-white, most of which is misc. German, and the rest English and Irish. Other half is Chinese.
It's funny that you mention Russian, when I took a vacation there I noticed a lot of people who looked kind of like me.
You do look Russian. And other than CaptAwesome and Chaos, I think you are the other guy whom Sume-nee is licking her lips at for looking like a kiddy bishie.

Maybe if I could get CE to post a pic of one of his shota-friend she would probably take the first flight down to find that guy.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well I updated my profile picture, I would like to post one here but a friend tells to not do so but whats the pont if I already did? The only difference is the image size .
You French? I suggest you keep a distance from Sume-nee and Zakoo. One is a lesbian and the other is a French maid fetishist.......*gets tasered and beaten by a folding chair*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote